Sparkling Surprises

I feel like I caved in to another addictive beauty thing in life, only this time it's less expensive than the stuff at the nearest makeup store.

I was always flooded with sponsored pages of stuff you could put in your bathtub, watch it dissolve and inside would reveal a pretty ring, a diamond if you're lucky. I've already tried two of these and I love them. In fact, one of them even gave me the ring worn by Daenerys (Season 7 hurry up!) my last one was a surprise, and the ring is pretty, but for some reason I have a feeling it isn't a real diamond and the material feels more like aluminum instead of sterling silver. Maybe I got a dud, but it's still pretty.



Two is sufficient for now, but my gut is telling me to try the scents Morning Rose and Love Potion! But I think what I want more is an N7 hoodie and this custom necklace of a certain alien I saw on Etsy. Well, priority entertainment purchases.....sci-fi always wins! So next on leisure shopping list: definitely Mass Effect stuff! Stay tuned, my Instagram will reveal the grabs.

👽Emily

Comments

  1. We have to pamper ourselves occasionally to keep the muse afloat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true 😊 we all need that little thing to relax, as long as we do not get too hooked onto it. You can't have too many of them to a point where you can't choose which one you want to use!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive